Sunday, September 09, 2012

...Hello...

Hello there! How are you feeling today? I'm good...I'm turning a year older on my birthday today, hah...but still feel young at heart...awesome! Had a blast today with my darling husband and our four kiddies...they are so eager to celebrate and buy me a cake but I said no big deal...I'm a September girl so we can buy the cake next time before September closes its door...they agree :)
So, here's a card I made for iClassy Girl weekly challenge based on a sketch but unfortunately I had internet issues for four days thus I couldn't submit my application before time...sigh. Well, there's always next time :)
 
 
The sketch by Tiare Smith:
 
 Materials used: cardstock, Kaisercraft patterned papers, MS punch, Tim Holtz distress ink, Carla Craft scissor, ribbon and buttons
 
Thanking you once again for visiting...have a nice day!
Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. Asmah I just love this. So beautifully designed. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, sis. Already in Christmas (no ....holiday) mood?

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah