Monday, February 28, 2022

Be Strong {Mixed Media Art Journal} @ STAMPlorations

 Hello everyone! Wishing each and everyone of you a happy March and in the best of health. I'm so excited to bring you the newest stencil challenge from STAMPlorations for this entire month. My teammates and I have created some awesomeness which you can have a look at the STAMPlorations blog. 

 I'm happy to share my little art that I hope will inspire you on this beautiful Tuesday. However I will have to confess that I got a little bit stuck during the process until my eldest daughter gave me some ideas. She saw some paper flowers I made last year and suggested I adhered a piece on the little page. Yeah, why not {chuckle}.

This upcycle projects made from toilet rolls took me one sitting as I have gathered everything needed from my gorgeous stash from stencils to stamps to clear stickers all from STAMPlorations.

Some close-up pictures:

I made several paper flowers in my spare time and so glad this one match the color combo I pick for the background.

Would you be interested to join us in this month's stencil challenge?

I look forward to see your creation/s soon.
Thank you for dropping by and have a good day.

Hugs and smiles,

1 comment:

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah