Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Dance In The Rain {Tag} @ STAMPlorations

 Hi there crafty souls! How is everyone feeling today? I wish all of you the safest and healthiest daily living sprinkle with joy and happiness each moment.

Today I bring you all a pretty cute tag with a touch of mixed media process in the making. Let me tell you I almost screw it up and took five!! I didn't like it and felt something wrong with the coordination and colors and just everything. But hey, here's the finished tag after giving myself a five minutes break [actually more] wandering in my garden kissing my plants for some joy {chuckle}.

STAMPlorations products used:

Less than a week till June says farewell so best create today and send in your creation (3 is allowed) to Mr. Linky with the challenge graphic below included in your blog post:~
That's it for today. I look forward to see you again pretty soon with new amazing products from STAMPlorations. Stay tuned alright.

Hugs and smiles,

1 comment:

  1. Asmah, this is a very lovely tag! Keep visiting your garden, but I doubt you could screw anything up! Hugs, and I wish you joy and happiness as well, XOX

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah