Friday, January 15, 2021

Born To Roam {Art Journal} @ STAMPlorations

Hi everyone! How has it been on your end? All good I hope. Pretty okay here, been super crazy busy with sowing vegie seeds and repotting plants. When that's done, I will revive the landscape in my garden. Absolutely in gardening mood these days after returning from staycation at my Mother's last week. Gardening is my passion besides art so yeah, keeping busy in both field to stay fit and healthy. Make sense I hope {lol}.

Speaking of art, let me take you to you to a mixed media art I did as part of my design team project for STAMPlorations mid-challenge reminder. You have half January to get going if you haven't already.

I used several products from STAMPlorations to create this mini album page using watercolors and brown ink pad to distress the edges.

I look forward to see your creation/s at Mr. Linky before January says adios. Follow the challenge rules y'all.

 Thank you for dropping by and wish you happiness and safe.

Hugs and smiles,

6 comments:

  1. What a fantastic work of art you've created with this journal page! I love every detail, especially that gorgeous butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before I read that it was a mini album page Asmah, I thought it was a large canvas! The depth of layering is phenomenal! Enjoy your gardening! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very artistic & beautiful! Thank you for the condolences--so appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a superb example of a mixed media project, I love it. The more you look, the more you see. I hope your seedlings are doing well xx

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah