Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Spread Your Wings @ STAMPlorations

 Hi everyone! Welcome to STAMPlorations December Stencil ChallengeOur very last Stencil Challenge for 2020.

We are all looking forward to exciting happenings and new STAMPlorations products in 2021.  Spread your wings with us.
I'm so in love with the background Arches slimline stencil once I finished sponging it down with ink pad over the stencil.
Then I fussy cut some butterflies and glue them down neatly with PVA glue.
The sentiment is from Trendy Birds 2 stamp set and for little additional interest, I added a touch of pattern near the edges by stamping down random circles.

I look forward to see your creation/s at Mr. Linky soonest.
Enjoy life and wishing everyone happiness and joy, good health and prosperity now and beyond. Let 2021 light us all up in positive mind and provide us all from any illness free living.

Take care dear friends.

Hugs and smiles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah