Sunday, March 15, 2020

You Inspire Me {Art Journal} @ STAMPlorations

Hello everyone! I wish you are and your loved ones are in good health. Same here.
This post brings you a mid-challenge reminder for March Stencil Challenge at STAMPlorations.

If you haven't played yet there is still time. Or if you have you can play some more!

I hope this intuitive mixed media art journal will give you some inspirations to splash paints on any mediums you like.
Looking forward to seeing your creation/s at Mr. Linky before April comes by.
Be sure to display this graphic on your blog post:
Taking my creation into these challenges:
2. More Mixed Media Challenge : ATG with optional Green

That's all for today. Happy creating and stay positive.
Hugs and smiles,

2 comments:

  1. Nicce page, Asmah, I am trying to squeeze in time to play. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice journal. I'll try to figure out to create. In syaa Allah.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah