Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Life Is A Journey ~ {January Stencil Mid-Challenge Reminder} @ STAMPlorations

Hello everyone! It's time for another round of art work display on my blog and this is this month's challenge reminder post designed for STAMPlorations.

I decided on a plain card stock to create this quick and easy words of wisdom tag for my notebook to remind me that I have planned a lot of things for 2020 and that each day has 24 hours time frame given for me to do as planned. Each day is a journey of life and my prayer every single day when I wake up is asking God for good health to keep going, great mind to stay positive and may He provides me the best of myself in my every day doing. I hope that's not too much to ask though {smile}.
 I used black gel pen and draw the design through stained glass stencil then I doodle the lines according to my heart content. 
 I didn't want to go beyond the board and keep it simple for now so I just used aqua brush and watercolor pencil to light up the stained glass shape. Voila :)
That's it for now. I look forward to see your creations at Mr. Linky by the end of this month. Not long to go though.

Till I see you soon. Have the best time of your life. Enjoy.
Thank you for dropping by.

Hugs and smiles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah