Friday, November 01, 2019

Coffe Lovers Blog Hop Fall/Winter @ STAMPlorations

Hello everyone! Welcome to Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Fall/Winter 2019 hosted by Coffee Loving Cardmakers.  STAMPlorations is delighted to be one of the super sponsors and it's a wonderful privilege to be a part of the design team in joining the blog hop today.

I'm usually a messy mixed media person but this time I decided to keep it simple ~ printing digital stamp, stamping and gluing down patterned papers; something I have not done for a long time.
If you love using digital stamps in your projects or haven't but would love to give it a try, STAMPlorations offers gorgeous digi stamps at the shop

I hope you have enjoyed the hop and feel excited inspired.
Erm, perhaps it's time for brew to stay alive awake and create? Lol =D

Thank you for 'hopping by' and it's been wonderful reading your sweet comment. 
Be sure to check out what the other ladies created for the Blog Hop over HERE!!
Have a good day and stay blessed.

Hugs and smiles,

27 comments:

  1. So many details on your lovely coffee card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful design and what a striking digi image, beautifully coloured x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s such a pretty digi image and lovely layers of paper! Great card! Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a really good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring of the flowers and coffee cup design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you'd do more of this Asmah it's so lovely. Your pattern mix is perfect. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow so many pattern papers and colors and they all work together...Perfectly done and the card turned out awesome....tfs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your mix of patterns and paper. I also love a good digi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty flower and cup. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that digi stamp!! It’s beautiful!! Very lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Doesn't look simple to me, but it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is one of my fave sets you used. Love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful card - love the layering and fabulous design

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty. I like the mix of colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing card with lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah