Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Find Your Purpose {Art Journal} ~ Stencil Challenger Reminder @ STAMPlorations

Hi everyone! Here's featuring my reminder project at
STAMPlorations October Stencil Challenge.

My art journal here speaks mixed media in my effort to make it looks a little vintage with several elements used layers after layers. Well what d'ya think?
A few up-close pictures:
 I started off with coloring the background with black gesso followed by Deco Art green watercolor with strokes of brush.
I used Bubble Dance stencil to form some white circles using white paint then I doodle the edges with white gel pen. Then I stamped down flowers using Its A Girl Thing Kindness stamp set with versafine black ink pad before I filled them up with Deco Art gold paint.
I stamped down a white birdie from Trendy Birds 2 stamp set using white paint and shined her eyes with black gem. For more additional interest for this art work I decided to use Leaves 1 stencil designed by Sanna Lippert. I filled up the leaves with lemon green and gave the edges white color using white gel pen. Lastly I added light green loose gem in the center of each flowers.

We would love to see this graphic below displayed in your blog post to be eligible for the prize if you win.
Check out the Fall Sale this month!! Also you can use my discount code STAMPGIRLASMAH and gives you 20% off your purchase. Happy shopping!! 

Taking my work into these challenges:
1. Crafting With An Attitude : Ch#56 Anything Goes
2. 613 Avenue Create : Ch#226 Anything Goes
3. The Corrosive Challenge : Ch#10 Anything Goes
4. Allsorts challenge blog : Week542 Add Something Gold and/or Silver
5. A Vintage Journey : Inky Wings

 See you again very soon.
Thank you for dropping by.
Hugs and smiles,

10 comments:

  1. Beautifully made, Asmah, and I love the visual texture and dimension from the pearls! Thanks ever so much for playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Crafting with an Attitude this month and good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous mixed media piece, it's lovely to see you at Allsorts challenge this week, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this creation.wonderful colour combination. Thanks for sharing at 163 Avenue create XX

    ReplyDelete

  4. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful technique. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Asmah x Love the cover on your journal and all the mixed media details. Its great to have you hop on board with us for our Inky Wings challenge at A Vintage Journey blog
    Best wishes
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very earthy and so colourful Asmah. So pretty and calming.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the layers - it gives it such depth, and there's a grungy beauty to it too. Thanks so much for joining us on A Vintage Journey.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah