Thursday, February 08, 2018

Putty Filler Tag {Tutorial}

 Hello everyone. Today I bring you my recent make, a simple mixed media tag using very cheap and affordable main product anyone can get at your nearest hardware.

A tutorial on how this was done is available at STAMPlorations and I hope it will inspire you to create your own mixed media tag as well.
Here are some up-close pictures:
 The quote is from Pinterest and I highlighted the edges with white gel pen.
Here are the STAMPlorations products I used for this project for your reference:


While shopping at STAMPlorations, I'll be glad if you mention my name at check out for special price upon purchase:
So there you have it for today. I hope you will try out this tutorial and kindly give me a shout out if you do {chuckle}. This is one easy and cheapest way to build up texture in your project and should you wonder if the putty filler texture won't last long in your project after a while, I can say it won't based on my Art Journal book cover which is still in perfect condition since August 2015 until now.
Lastly, here's today's easy and quick showcase once again that I hope will inspire you to create your project and experiment hardware product(s). I shall be back again next month with another tutorial. 
Hugs and smiles, 

1 comment:

  1. Such a great idea, thank you for sharing. Gorgeous project, lots of texture and gorgeous colours x

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah