Monday, May 01, 2017

Weddings @ Digistamps4Joy

{My DT work for DS4J}

Hello my friends! Wish you a happy Monday in lovely May. I am so happy to be here again with you my blogger friends. I wish to welcome Avril B and Jackie P Nealto my blog; thank you for joining along in the the followers group. All of you means very special to me.

Today I bring you a special post as part of my design team work for Digistamps4Joy.
 It's my turn as one of the design team to host a challenge this month. The challenge is as always Anything Goes but we have a twist and I decided on Weddings. I was married on this day 18 years ago so that's the reason I chose Weddings theme to challenge you.
Take a look at my teammates' wedding creations at DS4J blog for ideas and inspirations.

I have created a set of Artist Trading Cards with three beautiful ladies on a wedding day: 
 The digital stamp ladies are drawn by Tanya named Strong Lady 10, Strong Lady 5 and Strong Lady 4 and they are available at DS4J shop.
I printed the images on 130g acid free drawing paper and fussy cut as neat as I can with very sharp scissor. Then I glued down on the dried background before I started coloring with Faber Castell watercolor pencils.
One last look of my ATCs that will reach the recipients soon.
I'm playing along in these challenges:
1. Crafting From The Heart : Anything Goes
2. Di's Digi Designs : Use Something Digital
3. Crafty Friends : Ch#56 Anything Goes

That's it for me today. I look forward to see your Weddings creations at DS4J Inlinkz linkup by May 31, 2017. Happy designing!

Hugs and smiles,

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love the backgrounds. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello…. WOW, you have made 3 beautiful ATCs… absolutely love the ladies digi stamps, think I am going to pop over to DS4J and take a look, I would love these in my collection. Thanks for entering them into the ‘Anything Goes’ challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw and hope you can join us for our next challenge.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the color and your beautiful background! What a fun set of stamps.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah