Saturday, October 15, 2016

Thank You Friend "Mixed Media Tag" @ DS4J

{My DT work for DS4J}

Hello everyone! Wish you a happy Saturday! 
It's raining here {day by day once again and I have not been gardening, sigh}. I've been meaning to re-pot some plants from last week but the gloomy weather is not giving me good vibes to scrap the garden. Nevertheless I have been quite busy with the children attending sports day on Thursday and visiting their eldest sister at the boarding school yesterday. On the phone the night before, 'Alyaa sounded okay but reality speaking, she was sick but didn't say on the phone. I bought her 100+ and mineral water in big bottles, food supply and went to the doctor afterwards. Hopefully the meds would help her recover quickly because she has History paper to answer on Monday and the following week will be final exam.

Enough blab, lol. Let me continue with my main subject that is to remind you the mid-challenge at Digistamps4Joy is still running at the end of this month. The theme is Anything Goes as always with a twist Make Your Own Background
Click here to see creations by Team B girls and here to submit your paper creation/s.

I made a mixed media tag with background from paper strips on gesso and after it is dried, I applied texture paste through stencil. Finally I played with monochromatic blue watercolors on the surface.
A few close-up pictures:
The digi image is by Jen Leeflang. She is named Phantasi 1 {click here for info}. I colored her with different shades of watercolors using aqua brush.

That's it for today. Until I see you tomorrow.
Take care and thank you for dropping by.

Hugs and smiles,

1 comment:

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah