Friday, April 01, 2016

A Good Friend @ DS4J {April Challenge with Butterflies}

{My DT work for DS4J}

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to share a project I did as part of my design team work for Digistamps4Joy new monthly Anything Goes challenge this entire month. I am hosting the challenge this month and the twist I want to see on your paper creations is a butterfly or many butterflies.
Easy peasy right? 

This is my creation to get your creativity sparks {smile}. Please visit DS4J blog to see more inspirations from Team A designers.
My card used a fabulous drawing by Tanya O'Connor and named Strong Lady 6 {click here to purchase}. It is colored with Copic markers. The sentiment is from Ginger's House.
The butterflies are punched and also stamped.
Well I hope you like my card for today. Remember guys, you have one month long to join my challenge but don't wait till the last minute {smile}.

Thanks a lot for dropping by and up next is a scrapbook page. Have a good day.

Hugs and smiles,

1 comment:

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah