Sunday, March 27, 2016

The Most Beautiful @ STAMPlorations

{My DT work for STAMPlorations}

Hi everyone! Happy Sunday and wish you all good health and prosperity. I'm fine and just a little bit tired from clearing the kitchen as we are in the middle of installing cabinet and this may take a week or so to get done by the professional team.

Sharing my make this time is a layout of my eldest daughter. We did a photo shoot on the last day of school break while visiting my in-laws two weeks ago. It's been a while I make her layouts and thought some new photos would be ideal for her scrapbook album. I went inside to keep my camera but she stayed outside playing with my phone and selfie-d herself...teenager...lol!  She excitedly showed me some selfie photos and I just love this one the best with the sun shined from behind creating semi circle sun ray. 
I decided to change into black and white for this project. Perhaps next one will be similar photo but let it be a color one.

So there, finally a layout of her she's been waiting for.
'Alyaa lives at boarding school will be home on April 28. Well I am eager to see her reaction when she sees this. 
I hope she likes it and feel satisfied. Well what do you think?  
Some up-close photos:

 I die cut paper to make some blooms and leaves.
The butterflies are stamped and fussy cut. I used watercolor pencils to give them some brightness.
Quote by Mark Twain from Kaisercraft paper pad. Doodling the stenciled leaves with black gel pen.
My layout used this fabulous sketch from Bumaga-Maraka challenge: 
The colors from Mixed Media Warriors pallet caught my eyes. I chose green moss, brown and yellow to go along with black.
And trying my luck at Free-Works Blueberry-Nights challenge:

Meanwhile, the monthly challenge at STAMPlorations March Mixed Media challenge is still running until end of this month. You can create to your heart content but no cards please. See you there.
Have a great week ahead and wishing you the best in life and undertakings.

Hugs and smiles,

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! Such a beautiful Layout-totally love it! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly a gorgeous layout. Love the layering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely stunning! Love the colors and unique elements in your bundle. So inspiring! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous canvas!Thank you for your from the blog "Скраповый мир"

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful! Love the concept, colors, the pieces - great job!

    Thank you for joining us at The blog "Scrappy world"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very-very nice! Thanks from the blog "Скраповый мир"!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning :)
    Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media Warriors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing, thank you for playing with us on MixedMediaWarriors :)

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah