Tuesday, February 23, 2016

4th Birthday ~ Digistamps4Joy

{My DT work for DS4J)

Hey there everyone! I'm so excited to share with you a little party project I did as part of my dt work for Digistamps4Joy 4th Birthday celebration.
Yes, the party has started! Click here to take you to Margaret Kieser's 4th year ownership of Digistamps4Joy and Connie Fong is joining us as well.
Lots of fun stuff going on every day!

For a start today, Margaret offers a freebie; a digital drawing of 3 tiers icing cake with candle on the top drawn by Jen Lee. Click here to take you to the party and get your freebie. 

Here's how I decorated my cake :)
I'm excited to see how you will use this freebie on your projects.
Join our party and enjoy.

Off I go now to enter these challenges:
Until I see you again soon. 
Have a pleasant journey and enjoy the adventure.

Hugs and smiles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah