Wednesday, January 14, 2015

The Best Time of the Year {Digistamps4Joy Challenge #108}

Hello everyone! It's my pleasure today to bring you a new challenge from Digistamps4Joy which I am hosting a game type; BINGO is the name! My fellow design teammates have made wonderful creations to inspire you. Please visit DS4J blog to know more about this monthly challenge. 

For my shabbiness center step card, I have used an image Teacups from DS4J store. Click here to get them. 
I have chosen the 3rd vertical row from the chart below:
 Supplies: DS4J digi image, Copic, Kaisercraft patterned papers and stamps 'Fancy Flourishes', Close to my Heart stamp 'Sentiments My Acrylix', Tim Holtz distress ink pad and my trusty sewing machine.

I hope you will play along in this challenge that ends on January 31 to submit your work. Please state the row you have decided on so we know. 

I would like to take my card into these challenges:
1. Stick it Down : January Card Sketch
2. Squigglefly : Anything Goes
3. Sister Act Card Challenge : Ch#88 Anything Goes
4. Penny's Paper-Crafty : Ch#210 Anything Goes 
5. DL.ART : Anything Goes
6. Craft-Dee Bowz : Anything Goes
7. Cards Galore Encore : Ch#13 Anything Goes
8. Cutting and Stampin : Coffee
9. Fan-Tastic Tuesday : Ch#68 ATG+Use Something Recycle (I used brown backing cardboard to make the window frame)
10Party Time Tuesdays : Ch#194 Anything Goes
11. Try it on Tuesday : My Favorite Things (my sewing machine because I luv sewing)

Thanks so much or dropping by today and I shall do my best to return the favor.

Hugs and smiles,

23 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Asmah, love the image and the beautiful papers!!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card. The coloring is great and the tea cups are beautifully colored.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific card. Beautiful sewing and layering

    Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday

    Love Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and well done card. Thank you for joining us at TioT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card and love the take you took from the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! Love the stacked tea cups and layering. Thank you for your entry in the Craft-Dee BowZ January Challenge. Please check the guidelines for this challenge which should include a handmade bow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card. Love the stitching. The recipient of your card will be very pleased.Thanks so much for joining us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love those tea cups thanks for joining us at sister act this week and good luck
    hugs Tonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Stepper card Asmah. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card!! Thanks for sharing at Stick it Down!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card. Wonderful job with the sketch. Thanks for playing at Stick it Down!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Asmah this is a stunning centre step design. I just adore the sewing and the flourish stamping. It also has a wonderful shabby chic feel.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like someone has been drinking a lot of coffee! Wonderful colors and design! So glad you were inspired by our coffee-theme challenge at Cuttin' and Stampin!
    Hugs,
    Debbie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! This is just awesome! I love that you used the sketch for a step card. I think that is amazing! Beautiful!! :) Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a totally ADORABLE card! Thanks for joining us at STICK IT DOWN!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great Design perfect for our challenge over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday , hope you will join in with the fun again soon....
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card, love the layering. Thanks for entering Crafts Galore Encore Challenge ATG Wendy (DT).xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful card! I love the colors and the teacups. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down!

    ~Ashley W
    SID Card Team member

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your card!!!! Thanks for playing with us at Stick it Down!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for playing along with the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. You may want to check our guidelines for submitting for our challenges. Aside from that, this is a clever use of layers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I took note from Vicki. Thank you Donna. Truly appreciate. Hugs xx

      Delete
  21. I love your card, it is so so so gorgeous.. Love all the layers and stitchings. Thank you for playing along with us at Stick it Down

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah