Saturday, November 15, 2014

First Snow ~ Digistamps4Joy New Releases

Hi everyone! Wish you a happy weekend. It's new digi time at Digistamps4Joy! There are variety of new beauties in the shop this Sunday {click here to take you to DS4J online shop}.
I applied gesso, splashed some paint, water and combined with modeling paste to create this mixed media art journal pages in my old book using DS4J images namely First Snow and merged with Windy Day. There are colored versions of both images at the shop as well {click here for First Snow daylight, here for First Snow dawn and here for Windy Day}.
Supplies: DS4J digi image, watercolor, Copic Sketch, gesso, modeling paste, tissue for texture, pencil, sentiment from Ginger's House


I hope you are having a great time with family and friends today and every day. Thank you for dropping by today and wishing you a good walk in your living.

Until then. Take care and stay safe.
Hugs and smiles,

1 comment:

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah