Tuesday, June 17, 2014

DigiStamps4Joy Mid-Challenge Reminder - Flowers

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I last wrote. I was away during the two weeks school break (mid-term) spending the first week at my Mother's and the later at my own house. It was such fun travelling home back and forth; helped Mom in her garden rearranging pots and pruning plants. Back at my house, the children and I painted the girls' room. I tried to spring cleaning before they return to school but my husband often take us out for seafood dinner and sight-seeing so there goes my plan most of the time. Nevertheless it was fun-filled holidays, well spent! I shall tell more about it in a different post.

Today I bring you a mid-challenge reminder from DigiStamps4Joy. The theme is every girls' favorite - Add Flowers! This challenge is brought to you by my fellow teammate Charlene Bell. Take a look at DS4J blog for more inspirations.

My stepper card used Flower Frame image. The sentiment is available at Ginger's House.
I would love to take this card into these challenges:
1. Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper : Patterned Paper
2. Addicted To Stamps : Outdoors
3. Designs by Lisa Somerville : Flowers
4. Just For Fun : Here Comes Summer
5. Crafting Musketeers : Stamped Image
6. 613 Avenue : Anything Goes
7. Corrosive Challenges : Crop It or Cut It (1/3)
8. Crafting At The Weekend : Anything Goes
9. Color Me Creative : Anything Goes (1/3)

I am so glad you stop by and made my day special. 
Till the morning after. Have nice moments always.

Hugs and smiles,

7 comments:

  1. this is so very beautiful Asmah.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous stepper card! So lush with embellishments and I love the sentiment as the focal point! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Asmah,

    What a nicely done card! I love that patterned paper! Your flowers are a perfect match to the colors used on the background paper. The inking added a nice depth to the yellow flowers. Thank you for entering the Outdoors Challenge at the Addicted to Stamps Challenge Blog!

    XO,
    Chris
    ascrappersmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your lovely card for Crafting Musketeers challenge 14: stamped image, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers - thank you also for entering this for my Patterned Paper June challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for taking the time to enter the Just for fun here comes summer challenge, this is a fantastic entry.
    DT member Cat. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Asmah this is just such a beautiful card with wonderful colours and of course I just love the centre step design.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Wow Wow! What a Stunner! I love The Amazing Design and Great Sentiment! Enjoy your Week!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah