Thursday, January 31, 2013

You Shine My Life

Hello there! I spent several hours making my first layout for this year after warming up with three cards previously, lol. It didn't finish in one sitting because my crafty tools and materials are somewhat sporadic at the moment. I don't have a craft room so to speak thus I do my projects on the dining table and that is not fun at all because obviously I have to clear the table for meal time, duh. Pretty soon I will revamp my son's room and he lets me share a little corner in his room so I can craft smoother. Erm, except I have to agree with his choice of color we will paint together next month. His color:- something like orange! We'll see.
Without further ado, here's my layout made base on Kaisercraft Blog third week sketch this month. I love Kaisercraft collections and products especially its patterned papers and wooden flourishes.     
My weakness is I tend to save than use but however this year I decided to use up everything I've been hoarding over the years; hence the use of those lovely Bonjour butterflies stickers on this layout...


The sketch:
Materials used:
Kaisercraft: Bonjour collection patterned paper, English Rose collection rub ons, ink pad, red flowers and clear stamps Fancy Flourishes
Others: Bazill cardstock, Martha Stewart acrylic craft paint, ek success punch, Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type alpha stickers, Tim Holtz distress ink, Prima Say It In Crystals self-adhesive embellishment, eyelets, ribbon and others from my stash  
I can't avoid stitching :)
Credit goes to my sister Lili Sulastri for the alpha die cuts...what good is a sister for :)

I usually used ribbons for flower making and embroidery and here's my twisted lacing on paper. 
This is one of my favorite thing to do: tearing!
My little 'grown-up' girl waiting for her Oreo choc fudge at a fast-food restaurant and always ready for Mommy's camera but I didn't adjust the lighting hence the yellowish cheeks, lol.

Well, I'm glad you stop by. Wishing you a great time...always.
Hugs and smiles,

3 comments:

  1. This is a very pretty layout. love your tearing and twisted riboon lacing.
    Aww!!! you make me blush. We scrappers should help one another out.
    Cute little Afza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Awesome job on it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Gorgeous Layouts on your Lovely Blog! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah