Monday, April 09, 2012

Pretty Great Day

A challenge by Cheryl Caldwell-Nyboer at Sketches4All caught my attention the past several weeks. Her challenge is to dig out some chipboard and use it on a project. It can be any project and have as little or as much chipboard on it {to my heart content}.

I know I have many chipboards I sometimes use for cardmaking and layout. For this challenge, I decided to make a card and this is what I came out with.

I used a flower stamp from Kaisercraft and filled in with Copic Sketch. I adorned with Kaiser flowers and added a chipboard for the finishing touch!

"Yesterday was a pretty great day too"...so true :)
Hope your day is great as well. Thank you for stopping by and happy scrapping!
Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah