Monday, July 10, 2017

Tropical Paradise @ DS4J

{My DT work for Digistamps4Joy}

Hello friends! How is everyone doing? I was a little busy putting back things to their homes all last week after taking the pots and pans, Tupperware, plates and glasses for Eid Mubarak celebration. I cleared the jars on the coffee table and placed back the little vase with two guppy fish swimming happily in it giving me so much joy. On top of that I was able to spend a few hours over the weekend pulling some weeds near the bananas plantation at the backyard corner. One young banana tree is not growing green but turning yellowish that puts me in wonder. I've put in new soil and fertilizer so give it some days and I'll watch its progress. I also did one hour deep cleaning the master bedroom yesterday and moved furniture around. I've been quite busy I was too tired to blog anything the past days {oh well}.

Enough blab so let me take you to another new digital images released by Digistamps4Joy yesterday. Check out this link to see some fabulous images drawn by Margaret Kieser and Jen Lee. We hope the creations by the design team will give yo some inspirations as well to play with digital images.

This is what I made using Tropical Paradise (set):
I created a clean and simple minimalist mixed media ATCs. The bricks in the background was made with paste through gridlocked ARTplorations stencil and colored using watercolor paints.

While you are at Digistamps4Joy blog, you are cordially invited to join Chasing Rainbows Blog Hop in South Africa. It's a fun hop that takes you to several amazing bloggers offering delightful creations and some surprises!
That's it for me today. I wish you great weekdays.
Hugs and smiles,

3 comments:

  1. These ATCs are so fun and perfectly suited for the summer heat. Wonderful tropical paradise and that stenciling is stupendously awesome sauce! Fantabulous color choices abound in these. Wowzers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ATCs! You have created a wonderful tropical vibe with the images and that lovely patterned background 😀. Happy Friday and Weekend! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful. I always love your backgrounds so much and these images are wonderful too! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah