Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Season's Greetings Tag @ MHKDesigns

{My DT work for MHKDesigns}

Hello everyone! Welcome to another episode of MHKDesigns newest digital stamp set release. Today we bring you Season's Greetings that is available at MHKDesigns etsy shop.

I made a tag with vintage texture in the background. I used modeling paste to create snow effect through polka dots stencil. What d'ya think? I also decided to leave the image without coloring because it already looks great to me.
This release brings you two beautiful images accompanied with three sentiments for your crafting projects. 
That's it for today. Coming up soon is the final release for this month.
I am sure you will love it as much as I do so please check back at MHKDesigns blog this 25th day.

Meanwhile the monthly challenge is still running until the end of the month.
Play along with us and link up your project/s at this link.

Have a good day and take care.
Hugs and smiles,

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I adore the POP of blue with all those neutrals! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very interesting contrast. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Asmah. ...hope u had a happy Eid!!♥♥♥ Nice work sweetie

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah