Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Things With Wings Spring Hop {Week 4} @ STAMPlorations

Hello everyone! 
Welcome to the final showcase of Things With Wings Blog Hop & Linky Party brought to you by STAMPlorations

Spring is here and we invite you to celebrate with us every Wednesday beginning April 5.
You're sure to be inspired and we would love for you to join us by creating and linking your own spring projects -- anything is welcome as long as there are wings in it -- butterflies, dragonflies, birds, fairies, bugs, bees, pterodactyl...anything that flies, really!

We have fabulous prizes to be won and I am sure you wouldn't want to miss a chance because you could be the winner. Visit Week 1Week 2, Week 3 and Week 4 blog hop at STAMPlorations for details and have a see at the designers fabulous creations to be inspired.

I made a set of Artist Trading Cards using Framed Oriole stamp for the focal point and ARTplorations stencils (Pebble Waves and Crisscrossed) for the textural background.
Some up-close photos:
 I stamped the birdie directly on the textural background after it is randomly colored with watercolors.
 The bird is my focal point so I decided to highlight with deeper watercolors even more by using similar colors for the background.
 The quotes used are printed, adhered and I highlight the edges with watercolor pencils.
{Happiness can be found anywhere, is that correct?}

I hope you have enjoyed Thing With Wings Blog Hop & Linky Party this entire month.
I also hope you have found my four projects made especially for this hop inspiring.
I look forward to see your creation(s) at Linky Party by April 30.
Thank you for hopping and all the best of luck in the draw.

Hugs and smiles,

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Textured Mixed Media ATC works of art Asmah. I love all your birds, colors and stenciling. TFS your inspirational projects. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful corner .pleased to find you ,would surely be revisiting.Thanks for sharing .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your cards are amazing to look at with all their yummy texture and colors. Thanks for the inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ATC's are stunning, love all the texture and colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic, fabulous, brilliant ... I would love to be able to create mixed media projects like these, they are simply stunning!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing mixed media inspirations, really inspiring. And I agree, happiness can be found anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Asmah, these atc's are just exquisite!!!
    Jackie ")

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah