Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Celebrate

Hello everyone! DigiStamps4Joy is currently having mid-way challenge and the theme is Celebrating Easter. This is open to your interpretation on how you celebrate Easter time, whether it is collecting eggs in the garden, chasing the bunnies, or a Christian connection.

Growing up, I remember my school friends who are Christian would go to church with their family but I don't remember if they go for egg hunting. It is not really a big tradition here in Malaysia but it's rally wonderful to learn about their customs and cultures. 
So, I have made a card {and can't decide who will receive it, lol}. The digi image I used is Anemone Corner designed by Janel/Country Crafts and you can get the image HERE.

 Supplies: DS4J digi image, Kaisercraft patterned paper, Copic Sketch, Tim Holtz distress ink, Prima flower, alpha metal from Paper Craft magazine freebie and others from my stash


I wish to see your creation at DS4J while I take this card of mine into these challenges :)

1. Digi Darlas : Challenge #55 Flower
2. Paper Makeup Stamps : Challenge 81 Fancy Folds
3. Squigglefly : Challenge #12 Anything Goes
4. 613 Avenue : Challenge #12 Anything Goes
5. Challenges 4 Everybody : Challenge #16 Anything Goes
6. Pause Dream Enjoy : Challenge #6 Anything Goes (2/2)
7. One Stitch At A Time : Challenge #156 Use A Digi
8. Whoopsi Daisy : Use A Digi Challenge
9. Make It Monday : Challenge #133 Anything Goes
10. My Grafico : Challenge #148 Anything Goes

I shall be back soon. Thank you for dropping by.
Hugs and smiles,

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely circle shaped card! I think you've done such a great job coloring the flowers - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!! I love the flowers. Love the colors you used!! Thanks for playing along with us at One Stitch At A Time!! Good luck :) I hope we see you again in our next challenge!!!

    - Susan, DT @ OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back in a week for a new challenge!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Asmah - this is a lovely easel card. Love the shape of it, great colouring of the image and the pretty sentiment. This would be equally great as a birthday card. Thanks for sharing your card at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Love the colours.

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful, fresh and clever card! I love it Asmah ... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very pretty! Love the flower image. Thanks for playing along at the Digi Darla Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty shped card. Just love the details and the bling you have used.

    Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah