Sunday, January 07, 2018

Intuitive Art {Mixed Media} Painting

Hi friends! Sunday is here and that means show time at STAMPlorations. Today the mixed media design team brings you the first challenge this beginning month and as always, we want to see anything goes projects in mixed media form but no cards please. Take a look here for inspirations and ideas.

I have made a mixed media art journal painting containing products from STAMPlorations shop and this was done in a mini paper bag album. If you look closely, I didn't use scissor to cut the paper bag neatly but it was carefully tear up just so the edges are distressed naturally.

This post is showing you the left page of the entire art journal spread. I shall be back tomorrow with the full reveal and you will find out more of the making process.
 And more close up pictures:
 The sentiment is included in Trendy Birds 2 stamp set and this is satisfying indeed because the designs of birds are super trendy.
Aren't those flying birds in words pattern gorgeous? I love them.
 Suddenly I feel in love with these color combination {smile}.
 For additional pattern and interest, I chose Circular Two ARTplorations stencil with the help of texture paste.
I truly hope you like this little piece of art and my hope is you will spread your wings larger this year and continue to find more achievement and happiness in life.

Should you are looking for new products at STAMPlorations shop, do mention my name at check out for special price:

Till then. Have a happy Sunday and a good weekend.
Don't forget to come back tomorrow for the reveal.

See you!

Hugs and smiles,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah