Sunday, December 03, 2017

Keep The Faith {Art Journal} @ STAMPlorations

{My DT work for STAMPlorations}

Hi friends!
Happy December. I am so excited to be home with my family and my Mother this month. It's just so wonderful to be back to where I grew up here at my parents' home these school holidays and seize each and every moment I have with my loved ones cherishing everything life has to offer.
That's it for me today. I shall see you at STAMPlorations December Mixed Media Challenge alright.
Don't forget to add the graphic below in your blog post to be eligible for the prize.
Until then. Happy Holidays and have a blast this year end.

Hugs and smiles, 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful journal spread! Have a wonderful holiday season! xo Cheetarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet journal pages describing how you are feeling right now. Enjoy the rest of your precious time at home with your family. Happy Holidays & Hugs..

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah