Sunday, December 17, 2017

Be Ready To Soar @ STAMPlorations

Hello friends! Here is me again bringing the latest mixed media project for STAMPlorations. 
I wish to share with you a little art work done on a note book cover using very little medium with paints to bright it up.

Here it is:
To start with, I gesso'd the cover thinly and after it is primed entirely, I let dry a while.
Next I tackled modeling paste through Foiled Again stencil to form the design I love. This is definitely one of my favorite ARTplorations stencils and have used it several times in different projects.
I stamped this Little Birdie from STAMPlorations stamp set on acid free drawing paper and cut it out neatly. With pva glue, I stick it down after feeling satisfied with the composition as I wanted some space on the left side to stamp the sentiment.
Then I started adding colors and blended two colors at first before I added a bit of yellow and lastly black for dramatic look. For additional interest, I stamped random patterns from STAMPlorations Artsy Border Maker stamp set.
That's it for now.
I hope you are inspired by my artsy note book cover and will start throwing paints any time soon.
If you are looking for awesomazing stamps, stencils, mask and die cut products at special price, check out STAMPorations Shop and mention my name at check out for discounts...

Do join December Mixed Media Challenge before 2018 roll in. Kindly display the challenge graphic to be eligible for the prize if you are the winner.

Till then. Have a great Sunday!! Cheers.
Hugs and smiles,

5 comments:

  1. I am not sure my comment went thru. I LOVED every single detail of your beautiful artsy note book. TFS your photo tutorial and detailed description. Your book is so inspiring with your beautiful colors, textures, stenciling and stamping. TFS my friend. Hugs and Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful details and texture-GORGEOUS WORK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really beautiful note book. Love the colours ad textures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this, Asmah! Absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah