Wednesday, November 15, 2017

For The Guys {Mid-Challenge Reminder} @ DS4J

{My DT work for DS4J}

Greetings from a cold atmosphere! The rain season will continue until year ends that will give my garden much happiness without me when we are away for vacation for some five weeks. I'm so looking forward to returning to my hometown and spend time with my beloved mom. I'm bringing home a pot of rose for her and hopefully it will flower while I'm at mom's place. I'm also looking forward to visit my dear father's graveyard. Lots of plans during our vacation. Meanwhile I have started spring cleaning and getting rid a lot of boxes yesterday. I still have one spot to de-clutter this weekend. Here's hoping for more energy, lol.

It's just unbelievable that 2017 will soon bid us farewell seeing that today is already middle November. Time flies eh. Without further ado, let me take you to this day happening at Digistamps4Joy. We bring you new inspirations for this month's challenge hosted by Desire Fourie. The theme is Anything Goes as always and Desire has chosen an optional twist "For The Guys" if you wish to create a masculine card.

I simply played with watercolors to create this clean and simple card:
 I used Cape Canary digital stamp that is available at DS4J shop.
The sentiment is from Ginger's House.
 That's it for today. I hope you will play along with us in this month's challenge. You could be the winner and win digi stamps from Margy the owner.

Thank you for dropping by and always remember that God is always with you.

Hugs and smiles,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah