Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Follow Your Heart @ STAMPlorations

{My DT work for STAMPlorations}

Hello friends! I am so excited to share another project I did as part of my dt work for STAMPlorations.
This time we bring you a reminder post of the new TAGplorations challenge that is running until end of this month.

I created a set of tags using Manila Tags Nesting Dies:
I stamped the birds directly on the gesso-ed background then I colored each bird according to the fall theme. When dried, I used white gel pen to highlight the birds a little.
 Each tags used three different quotes available herehere and here.
 The background pattern is created randomly by applying modeling paste through circular two ARTplorations stencil. Lastly I splattered white paints when all has dried up.
I sincerely hope you find my fall tags attractive and inspire you to play along in our challenge. Remember to add this graphic in your post  to be eligible for the prize:
That's it for now. I shall be back again with a scrapbook page next.
Have a blessed day

Hugs and smiles,

5 comments:

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah