Sunday, October 15, 2017

Birthday @ DS4J

{My DT work DS4J}

Hi everyone! This is me bringing another card creation made as part of my dt work for Digistamps4Joy on a beautiful {busy} Sunday. The kids are on a week school break {{{again}}} in conjunction to Dewali celebration this coming Wednesday. I love it when they are off school for a long period of time giving me huge opportunities to do my work without looking at the clock to check if it's time yet to go go go {to school and pick them up...oh, you know, mom's job}.

So without further ado, here's my card using mandalas in the background.
My teammies created beautiful projects to inspire you for Anything Goes challenge this month with a twist Happy Birthday.
 I printed some different mandala designs ~ Flower 1Flower 2Flower 3 and Flower 5. I cut out each of them and spread them all on the background by overlapping the petals for realistic look if I can say that {?!}. What's your opinion?
 After I have glued them all down, I started coloring with watercolors and end up with white paint splatter.
I highlighted some petals by outlining the edges with watercolor pencils and blended with water. No purpose. Just for fun.
This is all for this moment. Stay tuned for next post in an hour time :)
See you soon and thank you for dropping by.

Hugs and smiles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah