Sunday, August 20, 2017

Pet Puns @ MHKDesigns

{My DT work for MHKDesigns}

Hello sweet friends! MHKDesigns has released new digistamp set on this day and these vintage images of animals and sentiments are amazingly gorgeous. 

Do check them out at the store and you are more than welcome to visit
MHKDesigns blog for more details.

Here is what I made using one of the lovely images from Pet Puns:
I have exactly the same fish bowl on my coffee table but I keep guppies though while my kids have two hamsters that I never dare to touch {chuckle}.
So there you have it for today. I hope you will be able to make time and join the monthly challenge that come to end on the final day this month.
Hope to see your entry at Mr. Linky.

Thank you for dropping by and have a good week ahead.
Hugs and smiles, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah