Saturday, August 19, 2017

Bookmark @ MHKDesigns

{My DT work for MHKDesigns}

Hello friends and welcome to another design team work I did for MHKDesigns. It's my turn today to share my Designer Inspiration project at MHKDesigns blog.

I have created a quick and easy bookmark that used one of my favorite vintage images at MHKDesigns Etsy Shop.
I just love this stamp set Birdcage Silhouettes and the wonderful sentiments:
A few close-up shots:
Beautiful sentiment by Maya Angelou. Love it!
I tucked in punched hearts using Marta Stewart border punch.
  How do you find the silhouettes? On other note, I love taking silhouette photographs so this birdcage already gives me an idea for some lovely photo shoot I plan to do next week.

That's it for today. Until I see you again. Have a nice day.
Hugs and smiles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah