Wednesday, March 01, 2017

Artsy ATCs @ MHKDesigns

{My DT work for MHKDesigns}

Hi everyone! March is here! I know my planner for this month is already filled up with list of things to do before deadlines so the keyword is busy {chuckle}. Today I am back to reveal my new creations for MHKDesigns March challenge. 
Be sure to visit the challenge blog to look at the designers' beautiful creations using vintage digistamps that are available here.

I made a pair of Artist Trading Cards in my usual artsy style.
 I used blue and yellow tempera paste to start with by coloring the 200gsm acid free drawing paper. When dried, I applied texture paste through a stencil to create brick wall. I'm such a sucker for bricks {heart them so much}.
 The Get Well Flower digistamp can be purchased here. I fussy cut the flower after printing it and carefully adhere it on the bricks.
 You probably know by now how much I love butterflies. This blue beauty wings is a freebie I saved from Maremi Cafe at facebook.
 I always used watercolors in my project so these were combination of brown and black for the bricks.
I love love love Laura Ingalls Wilder whose books of The Little House of the Prairie were my favorite read at the school library as much as I love watching it on television in my childhood. This is her beautiful sentiment I love telling my children. 
Come play along in the March Challenge. You can use the mood board below for inspiration in your creations if you don't use MHKDesigns digistamps and digipapers.
I wish to play along in this challenge:
1. Creates and Makes : Anything Goes / Vintage  

That's it! I thank you for visiting me and wish you good health and be happy always.

Hugs and smiles, 

2 comments:

  1. Asmah, these are TOTALLY stunning! All that texture is GORGEOUS! I adore the colors you used, as well! Beautiful works of art, my friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous brickwork. The colour tones is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah