Monday, August 01, 2016

Altered Creation @ STAMPlorations

{My DT work for STAMPlorations}

Hello everyone! Hmm, this post didn't go on schedule yesterday, I have no idea why so without further ado, here's clicking publish to share a project with all of you. This is made in very simple steps from gesso-ing to modeling paste to decorating and coloring. 
There are more gorgeous mixed media creations to see at STAMPlorations blog.
Click here for more loveliness from my teammies.
So what is special about this craft? Well, this is an up-cycle creation that will return to its owner. My niece visited me last month and had eaten some potato chips in the car during the five hours journey. Upon arrival, her mother brought in a box of food and the empty Mr Potato canister sat in the box too. Looks clean and pretty, my brain told me something!
I love giving new life to things that I think okay for upcyling and recycling.
For this project, it stared with all shades of blue colored in the beginning, I changed to red.
Hopefully my niece will like it (the color).
That's it for today. Until I see you again soon. Take care and have a good day.

Hugs and smiles,

1 comment:

  1. Fun and colourful re-cycled project...Thank you for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah