Tuesday, May 24, 2016

The best DAY ever @ TTCRD

{My DT work for TTCRD}

Hello everyone! I'm good and busy at the same time. Mother of four is looking forward to mid term school break this coming two weeks!! Oh yea....aha.....that's right!! Meanwhile they are having mid term examination. Oh yucks...no fun...I know!! Majority of them, erm, okay just four of them told me, "Okay, not bad." Not sure I can trust their reply seeing how tense they look soon after I picked them up from schools. "Chill out," I assured them. This is only mid-year anyway, not the real exams my two kids will sit in September but however, pssst, I will cut down their pc game moment since the major exams are just some four months away. Feel the pain now then regret later is what I always tell my kids. Don't you agree? Sorry for the rant {smile}.

Back to my creation now, this time I make a clean and simple tag/bookmark.
The image Craft Queen is from Karleigh Sue who is sponsoring Through The Craft Room Door Anything Goes challenge this week.
 Details of supplies used is available in July/August TTCRD online magazine.
Click here for more info for subscription if you are interested.
That's it for today. Till next time. Have a blast!
Hugs and smiles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah