Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Always Believe @ Scrap Africa

{My DT work for Scrap Africa}

Hi there and happy September! 
This is my favorite month of the year. I love September...I shall tell why when the time comes {smile}. A new sketch challenge is being held at Scrap Africa today.
The amazing design team has made wonderful creations this time. Go and have a look here to kick start your creativity!
  
Today I bring you a layout of my middle daughter. Anis has been patiently waiting for me to scrap her so she can add it into her own album. We were at the barber waiting for my son to get his haircut done. While waiting, I saw the once rusty looking zinc now painted red and some in blue next to the shop. For someone like me who loves rustic view, I didn't wait any longer. Out came my compact camera from my handbag and Anis became my model. This was taken on June 21st. 
Supplies: Heidi Grace paper, Heartfelt dies, Sizzix machine, watercolors, Kaisercraft patterned paper, stamp and sentiment, alphabet stamps. Eno Greetings wood flourish book mark, Tim Holtz distress ink, Micia brown ink pad, Versafine black ink pad and black rhinestones

This is the sketch challenge brought to you this fortnight:

Some up-close pictures:
What do you think of my layout? Hope you like it.
Until then. Thanks for visiting me and see you soon.

Hugs and smiles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah