Thursday, May 14, 2015

You Are Fantastic {Digistamps4Joy Challenge #112}

{My DT Work for DS4J}

Hi everyone! I'm back to remind you that we are half-way into May. That simply means mid-challenge reminder at Digistamps4Joy! The theme is "Buttons, Bows and Bling" and hosted by my teammate Sara Marie. We would like to see all three items on your paper project with either digi image or rubber stamp. Should you use DS4J image, count yourself a bonus for extra prize from the store owner, Margaret Kieser if your project becomes the design team choice.

The sentiment I used on my book cover can be purchased here.
 Supplies: DS4J digi image, Kaisercraft patterned paper, Marta Stewart border punch, Micia brown ink pad, gem, buttons, eyelets, crop-a-dile and ribbon

I just love lacing and ribbon work so I combined the two on my paper project. I usually use ribbon for embroidery and flower making. As for the bow, I'm only good at doing shoe string bow and other than that will be just a simple knot {hehe}

I would like to take my love for ribbon work into these challenges: 
1. Inspiration Destination : Anything Goes
2. Fresh Brewed Blog : Ribbon or Twine
3. The Crafter's Cafe : Feminine

Hugs and smiles,

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful design and wonderful ribbon work. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe this week for our "Feminine" challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ribbon is such a WOW factor! Love it! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. That ribbon threading is so eye catching! Really beautiful! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! The ribbon looks amazing! Thank you for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination Challenges- We sure hope you join us again!

    Amy- DT Inspiration Destination Challenges
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! This is AMAZING! What a beautiful design and such wonderful detail work you added with that ribbon!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges!

    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah