Hi everyone! I've been silence the past one week spending some days with families; the first few days with my father-in-law at his house and the next few days with my mother at my own house. It's always wonderful to be with our dear ones isn't it? Life is back to normal since Mom went back last Saturday; pretty quiet without her because we did lots of talking during her waking hours. So now is time to 'talk' to my blogger friends, lol.
Sharing with you today is a step card of an artist and her painting. I visualize that is me and the painting is obviously by me, lol. I have used a beautiful image Misteri Artist drawn by Jen Lee. Click here to get her. She is also available in colored form (click here)
I am back to remind you that our talented DigiStamps4Joy dt member Pam Ramesh is hosting her challenge this fortnight. She is challenging everyone to do embossing: dry or wet or you can do both if you like. Please take a peek at DS4J blog and may you get some inspirations from my fellow design team B members. You have until October 29 to link up your entry.
Supplies: DS4J digi image, Tattered Angel Glimer Mist, Tim Holtz distress marker, Kaisercraft brown ink pad, Pop Artz patterned paper, watercolor, metals and sentiment from Ginger's House
I did exactly what the sentiment said. I throw my paint onto the dry embossed 'canvas' (actually an acid free 200 gm drawing block paper so to speak), lol. I used an embossing tool of heart shape to emboss the little piece of paper.
I enjoyed making this card and it simply reminds me to get back to painting again. I can't remember when was the last time I paint but it's been many many moons ago.
I would like to take this card into these challenges:
1. Quirky Crafts : Favorite Things (I love the pp, watercolor and my new border punch plus layering: a must for me)
2. Challenges 4 Everybody : Anything Goes
3. 4 Krafty Girlz : Anything Goes
4. Paula Holifield Crafts : A Little Bit Shabby (I distress the artist's canvas)
5. The Crafting Cafe : Anything Goes
6. Creative Craft Challenges2 : Anything Goes
7. Inkspirational : Anything Goes
8. Stampin' For The Weekend : Anything Goes
9. Vintage Stamping Challenges : Feminine Beauty
10. The Crafty Blogger's Network : Anything Goes (1/3)
11. My Creative Moments : Anything (1/4)
12. CMC : Anything Goes
13. 613 Avenue : Anything Goes or Create Your Own Challenge
14. Sister Act : Anything Goes
15. DL.ART : October Challenge - Anything Goes
16. Artistic Inspirations : Anything Goes
17. My Heart Pieces : Anything Goes
18. Sketches 4 All : Use Metal
Once again I thank each and everyone of you for taking some time visiting me today and have been dropping by time and time again. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs and smiles,