Hi there! Here's a quick reminder of DigiStamps4Joy Mid-Challenge #71 that will end on July 23. This challenge is brought to you by my fellow design teammate Jackie C who is hosting this fortnight challenge. Her theme is "shaped" card and she wants you to add a button or more. Easy as it sounds right. We can't wait to see what you will create! Need some inspirations? Take a peek here to have a look at the design team's creations.
I have created an easel card with folded paper creations from circle shape. Love the image? You can get the beautiful Dragonfly in DS4J store. Click here to get her.
Supplies: DS4J digi image, sentiment from Ginger's House, Copic Sketch, Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist, stencil, pp, pearls and buttons
I fussy cut the dragonfly, added foam tape to create 3D picture.
Thank you for your visit today and do stop by at DS4J blog and shop!
Flying over to these challenges:
1. Incy Wincy Designs : Things With Wings
2. IDIC : Things With Wings
3. Sister Act Card : Ch#15 Anything Goes
4. 613 Avenue : Ch#28 Anything Goes
5. Challenges 4 Everybody : Ch#24 Anything Goes (2/3)
6. Speedy Fox & Friends : Ch#168 Favourite Technique (Easel Card)
7. Dream Valley : Ch#61 Fancy Fold
8. Whoopsi Daisy : Use Your Marker
9. One Stitch At A Time : Ch#172 Use A Digi
10. Color Me Creative : Ch#72 Anything Goes
11. Great Impressions : Anything Goes (1/3)
Hugs and smiles,