Thursday, September 13, 2012

Bubbly Girl

I've been dividing my time between my routine, my children and myself the past 48 hours and within the time frame, I managed to squeeze some minutes here and there creating two double pages for my little girl. I'm normally hectic during the day so eventually I stayed up after the kids' bedtime to continue scrapping until 2:45 AM and finished one of the layouts eight hours later...relief! For the first time, Let's Scrap is using Becky's PageMaps and it's a great sketch to work with.

 
The sketch by Becky Fleck:
Now, isn't this a great sketch with multiple photos! I love it and my favorite is the circle.
 
 Aww, she has cute lips :)
 Can you see that six flowery blings sitting on the ribbon? They belong to my #2 girl who uses them for her own project and because she doesn't keep them properly, I took them =D 
A sweet note written for her remembrance.
Materials used: patterned papers by BoBunny, Kaisercraft and Glitz; MS punch, Prima flowers and bling, Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type alpa stickers, Carla Craft scissor, my trusty sewing machine and ribbon 

Once again, I appreciate your visit and wish you a good bubbly day!
Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. She is so adorable! I love the double layout! I can't even remember the last time I did a layout! I really have to get back to it..I have lot's of photos to preserve/showcase! You are right that is a great sketch!
    Hugs my friend!
    CarolS

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah