Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Flying Unicorn: Color Me Crazy Challenge


I created this card in my usual style - layering! I simply love this element I can't do without. Simply because I have too many precious scraps so why waste. The focal point is the stamping image. The edges are distressed and sprinkle with water. I put the mount under the sun for quick dry. I did spend awhile choosing the sentiment until I found the one that [I feel] sync with the bear and his friends reading leisurely in a relaxing environment.
Sources: Micia stamp (cartoon image), Martha Stewart punch, Copic Markers, KaiserCraft stamp (sentiment), KaiserCraft die cut (Collectables-Sweet Nothing collection), StazOn ink, KaiserCraft ink and Tim Holtz distress ink
Here are close up pics.


Tearing the edges and distress it is so enjoyable!

 I rolled the corner to give the card dimension.

This bear reflects me in a way. I love reading :)
Thank you for your time. Have a nice day. Hugs! xx Asmah

5 comments:

  1. Love the layering and distressing!! Your cards are spectacular Asmah! ...I'm with you, I love to read too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning ... I'm loving your blog!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a sweety ..i follow your blog to now.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are definitely the "Queen of Distressing"! Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah